I know some may scoff at the idea of New Years Resolutions but I love them! It allows me to start the year fresh with a new perspective. I fully encourage those to make your own list – even if we’re a couple months into the year.
Here’s mine (yes, I hand wrote it!). It’s sitting in my desk drawer.
- So far, we are really adhering to this resolution! I am very mindful of any spending we are doing. I decided to use mint.com to help keep track of our spending and I’ve been pleased with their platform.
- I have only made one frivolous purchase thus far. It was a home decor item that I was going to buy last year but was waiting for it to go on sale. I scooped it up when it finally did. So does it really even count? 🙂
- We have paid off my car and are working towards my husbands! We are hoping to have it paid off by the end of the year.
- Since I’m in the throes of my busy season, this one will have to wait until the summer.
- Keeping this one up!
- Failing at this one. It’s so damn cold!
- I feel like I’m succeeding in this one. Maybe because they’re at school/daycare more now that I’m working. I consider this a win. Ask me in the summer though and it will be an entirely different answer!
- It depends how my evening went with my 11 month old. For some reason, I just can’t wake up earlier than I have to. I need to be better with this. I feel like I could achieve so much more with an earlier wake up.
- Give me until summer.
- YES! I have been cleaning out closets and organizing drawers.
- Eeehhhh…I’m more mindful of the thoughts in my head 🙂
What are some of your resolutions? Are you keeping them? Comment below!